Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Save $.50 per gallon

This summer one of the biggest concerns I have observed is the cost of gas. Here in Lincoln it is no secret that some well OK all of the gas stations here are expensive. My suggestion to every one is as you drive up here, stop at Exit 20 on I-93 in Tilton. There is a Exxon Station which was at $3.799 per gallon, Irving Gas $3.749 per gallon or BJ's at $3.729 per gallon. The price on Main St. in Lincoln has been around $4.099 to $4.249 a gallon. If you put 10 gallons in your car then I just saved you $5. Fill up anywhwere but Lincoln and you will save on every fill up.

I fill up twice a week just to commute to work so I know how it is. Thanks for allowing me to get this off my chest.

I look forward to seeing everyone this Summer and upcoming Fall. Everything is nice a green, the rivers have plenty of water and the fish are biting, so pack you bags and come on up.

No comments: