Thursday, July 3, 2008

First BBQ of the Summer




This past Tuesday we held out first Summer BBQ for 2008. I have to say that it was a great success. We had 96 guests attend the BBQ and they all left with smiles on their faces. We kept a nervous eye on the sky as lately we have been having afternoon Thunderstorms, but on this day the weather Gods cooperated with us.




The cost is $10 per person and kids under 5 eat for free. The menu consists of Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Grilled Chicken, Baked Beans( a crowd favorite), Coleslaw, Potato Salad, Assorted Fruit, Chips, and Ice Tea/Lemonade.


Sasha from the Recreation Department did some activities with the kids. There were some pretty cool Tye Dye shirts that were made. Unfortunately I was not able to capture them on my camera as I was busy attending to the guests.


As you can by this plate, everything looked good. Trust me when I say that there was nothing left when she was finished.

Please be sure to attend when you are here. We will be holding them every Tuesday from 5-7pm until Labor Day.

No comments: