Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dare I say "Back to School"

Just a friendly reminder from your friendly Adventure Concierge that the season of "Back to School" shopping is approaching. I remember the days of going to Sears and getting fitted for my "Toughskins" and mom telling me I will grow into the pants I felt were too long.

Of course now that I am a parent, my kids tell me the same things that I tried to tell my parents. I guess the cycle never ends. Of course my kids have many more choices of things that are needed for school such as Binders(Trapper Keeper anyone?) pens, pencils, markers, scissors, and glue. I was in a major office supply store last night and I don't recall my parents having to spend $100 in office supplies. I hate to sound like them, but I guess the times have changed.

Don't forget that all your shopping in NH is Tax Free. While you are visiting us you can head to the Tanger Outlet in Tilton, NH off Exit 20 on I-93 or head over to North Conway and visit Settlers Green. Everything you buy will be tax-free. There is even some major chain stores in both towns that will be glad to sell you the latest and greatest in calculators and back packs.

No comments: