Saturday, May 12, 2012

Incredible Package for Mount Washington Cog Railway


I am often asked what are my favorite places in the  or what must one do while visitng the White Mountains. My answer is almost always the Mount Washington Cog Railway.  Perhaps it's the little boy in me, but I love taking the train to the summit of the "Rock Pile" and home to the World's Worst Weather.

Through June 30 Pollard Brook will be offering a group trip to the Cog on Saturday mornings.  In June we will be adding Wednesday Trips to the Cog Railway as well.  If you book a trip and reserve a room you will receive a 30% discount off of your room rate and then the Cog will be either $28 or $39 per person, depending if you add lunch or not.  This trip would normally cost you $62 per person.

Please check with me at the resort at (603)745-9900 or email me at epyra @ innseason.com for more information.  The Front Desk can also make a room reservation for you.  These packages are not available anywhere else but at Pollard Brook.  Reservations must be made via the Adventure Concierge. This package is available through June 30, 2012.


No comments: