Monday, August 24, 2009

Is the forecast really Right? FROST on the way!!!

As part of my routine on Monday, I try to watch the WMUR Channel 9 Weather to see what the weather might be for the week. This morning, much to my surprise I thought I heard the word "FROST". So I had to wait another 30 minutes to wait for the forecast to come on again and yes they said "FROST".

Being the diligent person that I am I also checked a few online resources and it appears that this week will have some very confusing weather. While I am typing this, we are having some rain showers because the air is very tropical. By the end of the week we could be pulling on our sweatshirts at night because the air is so cold. So if your reading this and will be arriving later this week, be prepared for some Fall like weather.

As we say here in New England, if you don't like the weather, wait a few minutes.

No comments: