Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Whale's Tale opens this weekend


The Whale's Tale Water Park will open this weekend for the season. It couldn't happen at a better time as we have just gone through one heck of a warm spell.


The water park has something for everyone including a lazy river, wave pool, water slides, and a kiddie pool. Also on Saturday nights they will have Whale's Tale After Dark which is a fun filled time for the grown ups to enjoy some music, good food and perhaps a beverage with an umbrella in it. I don't know if it is appropriate or not but the only picture I have right now is from April
30, 2008. I guess on a hot day it is nice to reflect on the cooler days that are still a fresh memory. I am not sure why I took this picture as I really wanted to capture the snow on the mountains, but today it came in handy.


Check with our Recreation Department as we will be doing a trip here on Saturday this week. we may change the day that we go as the summer goes on, but for now we will be going there on Saturdays.

No comments: