Monday, May 19, 2008

Time to Visit an Old Friend



One of my favorite places in the White Mountains is the Mount Washington Cog Railway. I have probably been on the Cog at least 40 times and every one has been different. It is just as fun to go to the top on a cloudy day as it is on a sunny day with 120 mile visibility. Most people forget that the summit of Mount Washington is in the clouds 6 out of 10 days on average.

We will be doing a weekly trip to the Cog Railway this year as we have for the last couple of years. This trip will save you significant money per person off of the regular price. If you are planning on going to the Cog while visiting us, please contact me to sign up in advance. This trip is done in a caravan format so that you can continue to explore the area after we come back down from the summit. Occasionally we will do this trip as a planned activity, but history has shown that most people like to be able to go out and explore on their own once we return to the base. This trip will have a minimum number of people needed to recieve our special pricing, but we generally have no problem accomplishing this goal.


You can call me on my cell phone at (508)364-5130 , my office at (603)745-9900 ext 470 or email me at epyra@innseason.com for more information. Visit the Cog website at http://www.thecog.com/.





No comments: