Monday, December 17, 2007

Guess what? It snowed again!!!

Well here I am on another wonderful Monday and we are cleaning up from a snowstorm. In my last post I mentioned it was the 3rd Monday in a row with snow. Well on Thursday we had snow, on Friday we had a little more, then on Sunday we had the bigger storm with about 10 inches of snow, and now today we have had light snow all morning.

Needless to say we are going to have a White Christmas. The amazing thing is that Winter does not officially start until Dec 21st. Call in sick and come up to enjoy the beautiful powder that has fallen.

Don't forget that Loon has 3 new trails this season. They opened on Saturday to rave reviews. It was quite an experience to see so many people enjoying the new trails on Saturday.

I have been asked by our Marketing Department to get some pictures of me hanging from the new Ski Lifts. While I am not sure I will o that, I will get some pictures of the new trails and post them.

Happy Skiing!!!

No comments: