Friday, October 17, 2008

Blog Birthday

My Blog has been around for 1 year. In the course of this year I have made approximately 84 entries. Over the course of things I don't think that is too shabby. I have had just over 3600 visitors to my blog or an average of 28 per day.

I have never proclaimed to be a writer, but I do try to keep everyone informed as best I can. Sometimes I make an entry every day, other times I make an entry once a week. I occasionally wonder how much people actually read these things, but this thoughts get quickly erased. Shortly after I get those thoughts I will get a run of resort guests who say they saw something in my blog and they want to know more about it or how to get there. This is always flattering to me.

As I think of ways to create a better blog, I will always try to keep everyone informed on what is happening here in the White Mountains and the Lincoln/Woodstock area.

Happy Blogging.....

No comments: