Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What's up with the Pith Hat?



Welcome to my new world. Since July 2007 I have been working as the Adventure Concierge for InnSeason Resorts in Lincoln, NH. I have held several different positions since I started working here in March 2003, but this by far is the most fun someone should allowed to have while they get paid.
On my first day in the position I was asked to take a picture that would help promote the position. So now I have this picture on literally thousands of Rack Cards that I send out to guests prior to their arrival. These cards are also given to the guests when they arrive at the Resorts. Needless to say I don't need to wear a name tag ( shhh don't tell the owners)as most people seem to know who I am before I even say "Hi." Of course they also ask where my Pith Hat is and I have to say that it is really old and would fall apart if I wore it all the time.
I will keep updating on things that are going on and things that I do in future postings. Please send me feedback so I know what you like and don't like.

No comments: